On Line Self Paced Video Twitter Course To Help You Tweet Like a Pro!
Do you struggle to find your voice on Twitter?
Do you struggle with knowing what to tweet about?
Whether you are on Twitter already or starting from scratch this video and ebook series will give you the tools to use Twitter effectively to connect with your ideal clients and customers.
It’s an easy to follow step by step guide to learn Twitter in both video and written format.
I have worked as a Business Clarity Coach for the last number of years guiding people on defining their business story in order to sell more products.
I also run a global interactive health and wellness community on Twitter and have a weekly hashtag hour each week #irishhealthhour for the past 5 years.
The first video is about the Power of Identity and I show you how to become crystal clear about your business story by:
- Finding your Why,
- Finding Your Voice,
- Finding Your Business Story
- Finding Your Ideal Client
There is also a comprehensive ebook with all the exercises enclosed.
There are a series of 9 videos dealing with various Twitter topics including,
- Opening a Twitter account
- Creating a bio, how to choose images that convert.
- Creating content with your ideal client in mind
- The many ways to use Hashtags to grow your business
- How to check your Analytics
- Scheduling Tweets so you don’t have to spend hours on line everyday
- Creating graphics that convert in Canva in Twitter dimensions
- How to do Live Video in Twitter
There is also a comprehensive ebook covering.
Part 3 Bonus
My 7 part video series The Subtle Art of Storytelling is included in this course to help you define your business story. Each video in this series builds on the previous one.
Part 1 How to Share Your Business Story so It Is Heard
Part 2 Finding Your Point of Power
Part 3 Taking Our Power Back from Our Business Stories
Part 4 Finding Your Why
Part 5 Crafting Your Business Story
Part 6 Finding Your Ideal Clients
Part 7 Creating Content for Your Ideal Clients
“What People are Saying After Working with Me”